NOTICE OF GOVERNING BOARD MEETING of the
YAVAPAI ACCOMMODATION SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 99
PURSUANT TO A.R.S. § 38-341.02, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO THE MEMBERS OF THE YAVAPAI ACCOMMODATION SCHOOL DISTRICT AND TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE GOVERNING BOARD WILL HOLD A MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH A.R.S. § 38-431.01 ETAL. ON:
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 8:00am
Yavapai Accommodation School District
2972 Centerpointe East Dr., Prescott, AZ 86301
- The Governing Board reserves the right to go into Executive Session intermittently throughout the meeting for discussion and consultation for legal advice regarding any of the agenda items. (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3)). The Board may also go into Executive Session to discuss personnel matters (A.R.S.§ 38-431.03(A)(1)) and records, such as student discipline matters which are exempt by law from public inspection (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(2)).
- The Board may also go into Executive Session for legal advice and consultation regarding contract negotiations, settlement discussion s and pending or contemplated litigation. (A.RS. § 38-431.03(A)(4)).
- Though infrequent, the Board may also go into Executive Session for discussions with designated representatives regarding negotiations with employee organizations regarding salaries or compensation of employees of the public body (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(5)), discussions with designated representatives regarding real property negotiations (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(7)), and international and interstate negotiation s (A.R.S.§ 38-431.03(A)(6)).
- Executive sessions are not open to the public; however, Board decisions will be made in open public assembly.
- YASD Governing Board may not be able to attend in person and may participate via an electronic medium.
- The Agenda may be revised up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting. Revisions will be posted at the YASD District Office located at 2972 Centerpointe East Dr., Prescott, Arizona 86301 in the display box next to the entrance doors and on the district website www.YASD99.com under the Governing Board tab.
- Arrangements to accommodate disabilities may be made by contacting Allison Fontana at (928)759-8126 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting.
- Members of the public wishing to address the Board are requested to complete a Public Participation Form
- Discussion by the Board is limited to items posted on the agenda.
Item A. Call to Order, Welcome and Introductions
Item B. Limited call – Pledge of Allegiance
Item C. Limited Call – Public Participation
Item D. Action
Consider and approve YASD School Reopening using the Hybrid Model on Tuesday September 8, 2020.
Item E. Closing of Meeting
Date this 20th day of August 2020.
Business Manager/Administrative Assistant to the YASD Board