NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING of the GOVERNING BOARD of the YAVAPAI ACCOMMODATION SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 99
PURSUANT TO A.R.S. 38-341.02, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO THE MEMBERS OF THE YAVAPAI ACCOMMODATION SCHOOL DISTRICT AND TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE GOVERNING BOARD WILL HOLD A MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH A.R.S. 38-431.01 ETAL. ON:
Monday, September 16, 2019 4:00pm
Yavapai Accommodation School District
2972 Centerpointe East Dr., Prescott, AZ 86301
- The Governing Board reserves the right to go into Executive Session intermittently throughout the meeting for discussion and consultation for legal advice regarding any of the agenda items. (A.R.S. § 38-43 1.03(A)(3)). The Board may also go into Executive Session to discuss personnel matters (A.R.S. § 38-43 1.03(A)(1)) and records, such as student discipline matters which are exempt by law from public inspection (A.R.S. § 38-43 1.03(A)(2)).
- The Board may also go into Executive Session for legal advice and consultation regarding contract negotiations, settlement discussions and pending or contemplated litigation. (A.R.S. § 38-43 1.03(A)(4)).
- Though infrequent, the Board may also go into Executive Session for discussions with designated representatives regarding negotiations with employee organizations regarding salaries or compensation of employees of the public body (A.R.S. § 38-43 1.03(A)(5)), discussions with designated representatives regarding real property negotiations (A. R.S. § 38-43 1.03(A)(7)), and international and interstate negotiations (A.R.S.§ 38-43 1.03(A)(6)).
- Executive sessions are not open to the public; however, Board decisions will be made in open public assembly.
- YASD Governing Board may not be able to attend in person and may participate via an electronic medium.
- The Agenda may be revised up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting. Revisions will be posted at the YASD District Office located at 2972 Centerpointe East Dr., Prescott, Arizona 86301 in the display box next to the entrance doors and on the district website www.YASD99.com under the Governing Board tab.
- Arrangements to accommodate disabilities may be made by contacting Allison Fontana at (928)759-8126 or email@example.com prior to the meeting.
- Members of the public wishing to address the Board are requested to complete a Public Participation Form
- Discussion by the Board is limited to items posted on the agenda.
The Agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
Item A. Call to Order, Welcome and Introductions
Item B. Pledge of Allegiance
Item C. Limited call – Public Participation
Item D. Consent Agenda
(All of these items can be voted on with one motion, unless the Board or a member of the public would like to consider an item separately.)
- Consider and approve the acceptance of a certified employee resignation.
- Discussion, action, liquidated damages.
Item G. Closing of Meeting
Date this 13th day of September 2019.
Business Manager/Administrative Assistant to the YASD Board