CHECK HERE FOR SNOW DAY INFORMATION: Tuesday, February 11th: 2 Hour Delay. YCHS will start at 9:30 and Aspire and Transition will start at 10:00.
Welcome to the Yavapai Accommodation School District!
Yavapai Accommodation School District #99 serves the students of Yavapai County. We have two fully accredited high schools in our district. Aspire High School is located in Prescott, and Yavapai County High School is located in Prescott Valley.
We serve a variety of students. Most students who enroll do so because they have fallen behind in their high school credits and wish to get caught up with the hopes of graduating on time. Some students attend our school because a traditional setting in does not fit their needs. Some come to us as a result of a lack of thriving in their classes, apprehension of attending larger schools, or simply because they enjoy the small class sizes and/or blended learning model that other schools do not offer. Other students attend our school because of the more individualized instruction and ability to work at their own pace. Some come because of the 4-day school week and various sessions available. No matter the reason, we have a team of caring staff that can help your high school student thrive in their quest to obtain a high school diploma.
We are a school utilizing blended learning using both online and traditional learning experiences with highly qualified teachers in the classroom. Students’ learning and educational paths are tailored to their own needs. We strive to increase the level of instruction of courses and engage students in more meaningful classroom activities and learning opportunities. We have computer based content and a full range of classes that can enable students to graduate from high school. Our teachers deliver instruction in the classroom for a portion of the time as part of their grade.
We have a 4-day school week, running Monday through Thursday. Aspire High School students attend from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Yavapai County High School students can choose from two sessions; the first session runs from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and second session runs from 12:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
The First Choice for responsive educational services.
The Yavapai County Education Service Agency provides quality leadership, services, and support in response to identified and anticipated
needs that will ensure the highest quality education for students.
Our Belief Statements:
- In being responsive to the needs of schools,
- In the benefits of partnership and collaboration,
- That organizational and personal excellence depends on continuous improvement,
- Quality service to education requires the highest level of honesty and integrity,
- Education is the single most important aspect in which any society can engage.
Yavapai Accommodation School District’s Commitment:
- Student success is our #1 priority
- To provide ongoing professional development that supports quality programs and leadership skills
- To provide every student with an individualized, relevant education through accommodations not available in standard schools
- To maintain consistent communication with families, community and each other
- To ensure equal access to tutoring, mentoring and technology
- To collect and utilize data effectively in decision making
|Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2020 (budget year)||$50,329|
|Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2019 (prior year)||$46,446|
|Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year||$3,883|
|Comments on average salary calculation (Optional):||None|